Privacy NoticeLast updated 2022-05-30
The type of personal information we collect
When you sign up for Shroud.email or our newsletter, we currently collect and process the following information:
- Your email address
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Signing up for our newsletter
- Registering for a Shroud.email account
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide you with the service.
We may share this information with:
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by writing to [email protected]
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our servers.
We only log information about your emails if they are marked as spam, or if you give us explicit permission to do so.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification
- You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing
- You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability
- You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please write us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO's address:Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk